Origins

This will be a blog dedicated to following the projects and hurdles of a collegiate graphic design [technologies for graphics] class.

It will contain work I am proud of, and not so proud of.

But most of all, the blog itself will get me a grade for the class.





This is the handsome man who will be giving me an A in this class.
He is so cute, it's distracting. Luckily his teaching style is very engaging, to counteract his good looks. What a stud.









This is a good friend of mine, she will hopefully give me the guidance and patience I need to hone my photoshopping skills to a fine point. She also has blog of her own, you can reach it at,
posh-pancakes.tumblr.com










This monstrosity is me. Hopefully by the end of this course I will be able to use computer softwares to make myself look attractive in photos.


Comments