Abandoned Little Cat Tora - Kenzo Masaoko: 1947

Abandoned Little Cat Tora

Kenzo Masaoko


Summary: Now, i may be horribly wrong, but: A mama cat and her children find a stray cat they the mom sort of adopts. The children take kindly to the new cat, except for one that doesn't really like him at all and bullies him. Everything ends 'happily ever after', though, and they make up in the end.

Opinion: I bet everyone and their mom is going to call this 'Japanese Disney' because of the quality of animation, and of course, it's Japanese. To be honest the more Disney we watch the more I come to realize I don't like it very much. I think its visually pleasing but Warner Brothers have funnier and more clever material. So the fact that this reminds me of Disney, as well as not being able to understand whatever they are saying, makes this an overall poopy experience for me. 

Comments